Payment Agreement Terms & Conditions
BookMyFood is an aggregator connecting home kitchens and users through its user-friendly mobile app. This
agreement outlines the payment terms and conditions for home kitchens using the BMF platform.
When home kitchens (You) create your first meal listing on BMF, you will be asked to provide a bank account to which you wish to receive payments. You can also access and edit your bank account in the "Settings" section of the app. Please ensure accuracy when entering your bank details to facilitate payment processing.
- Payment Process:
- Payments made by customers for orders will be received by BookMyFood.
- Orders will be auto confirmed as soon as payment is successfully received from customers.
- Payment Agreement:
- You are required to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the Payment Agreement with BookMyFood.
- Providing Payment Details:
- You must provide their bank account details in the payment configuration section in the app.
- It is essential to ensure that the provided bank account information matches the correct personal identity of the kitchen to facilitate payment processing.
- BookMyFood cannot be held accountable for "incorrect payments" if inaccurate payment details are provided. You must enter accurate payment information to ensure proper processing of payment.
- Service Fee:
- As a marketplace, BookMyFood (BMF) applies a service fee of 10% (excluding VAT) for every order processed through the BookMyFood platform and this fee is subtracted from the overall order value. Our objective in implementing this service fee is to contribute to the smooth operation of the platform while ensuring favorable terms for our users.
- Payment Schedule:
- Payments to you will be made directly into your
designated bank accounts as provided. Payouts are scheduled twice a month:
- Mid-Month: Transactions made between the 21st and the 4th of the following month will be paid on the 10th of the subsequent month.
- End of the month: Transactions made between the 5th and the 20th of every month will be paid on the 25th of the same month.
- Payments to you will be made directly into your designated bank accounts as provided. Payouts are scheduled twice a month:
- Payment Issues:
- In case you experience difficulties in receiving payments, you should contact BookMyFood team via email@example.com and provide details of the issue along with email Id that is used while registering on BookMyFood for efficient assistance.
- Third Party Payment Provider:
- BookMyFood may rely on the support of its payment providers - QuickPay and Swish, that formally handles actual payments and any related issues.
- Kitchens with Valid VAT ID:
- If you have a valid VAT ID and provide this information in the payment configuration page, VAT (Value Added Tax) will be included in the payment receipts to customers/foodies.
- Hobby Chefs:
- Hobby chefs are responsible for complying with their own tax obligations based on local regulations. BMF does not assume responsibility for tax matters related to hobby chefs.
Cancellation Policy:For Foodies:
- Foodies can request for cancellation of an order up to 24 hours before the scheduled pickup/delivery time.
- To cancel, they must contact the kitchen to obtain confirmation and notify the BookMyFood support team at least 24 hours before the pickup/delivery time.
- An administrative cost of 7% of the total order amount is charged from the foodie.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days from the day of cancellation.
- In unforeseen circumstances, kitchens may need to cancel an offering.
- To cancel, kitchens should inform BookMyFood at least 24 hours before the scheduled pickup/delivery time.
- An administrative cost of 7% would be deducted on the total order amount from the kitchens and would be settled in the next payment schedule.
- Full refund to foodies will be processed within 7 days.
By accepting and agreeing to these terms, both BookMyFood and home kitchens on the BMF platform acknowledge their responsibilities and obligations under this payment agreement.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns regarding this agreement.